The Security Transformation Research Foundation is a dedicated think-tank and research body aimed at approaching Security problems differently and producing innovative and challenging research ideas in the Security, Business Protection, Risk and Controls space
- It supports research projects and individual initiatives aimed at changing the narrative around Security, looking beyond the technical horizon into Security strategy, governance, culture, resilience and the real dynamics of corporate transformation
- The way Security, Business Protection, Risk and Controls functions are currently perceived, governed and operated across the large enterprise has not changed fundamentally over the past 10 to 15 years, in spite of a continual evolution of the threats and the ongoing digital transformation of the global economy.
- Beyond technology, budgets, skills and resources, this situation is rooted in structural limitations which have been preventing progress, and have led to the accumulation of cyber attacks of the past few years.
- Identifying and removing the cultural, governance and managerial roadblocks which are at the heart of this matter, will be key to building a resilient enterprise, fit to face the digital challenges of the next decades.
- The Security Transformation Research Foundation is established to explore these issues and help the Security industry identify structural solutions.
- We also curate the Security Transformation Leadership publication on Medium > Delivering a challenge and an alternative view on common practices in the CyberSecurity space to help the Industry move forward